No wonder ppl say women's mood change like the weather! This morning was still in a foul mood coz of last nite and din even manage to have breakfast coz I burnt it and now I am feeling good already.
A drastic change within a few short hours, ya? My mood change for the better coz Godma advise me to not let this kind small thing take ctrl of me.. and also since hubby has msn me and told me he is sorry, I decided to take Godma for her words and let it pass.
What she say is v true, if i am gng to be so picky on all these small issues, and we are only married for 4 months, how to last for the next 30 years and more?? And so bearing all these in mind, decided to let it pass as soon as I made my pt to hubby and he apologised. =)
Friday, February 17
Good mood liao =)
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
2:54:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment