Stanly called up at 10am++ tis morning while hubby and me are still in bed. Then after some "I call him, he din answer" phone calls, he finally call me back and said that he would like to meet up for lunch.
Was abit surprised.. but hubby already told me last nite.. so I was like good lor.. since we so long nv meet up except for that short visit during CNY.. Stan asked if I am cooking, told him I can cook pasta if he wants.. But his wifey says no.. she don't want.. so nvm lor, we'll go out for lunchy.. but we have to be back by 5pm coz still need to go for a wedding dinner tonite. He says he will be here by 12 noon.. but till now.. din c him yet..
So late..
Saturday, February 18
waiting..waiting...waiting...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
1:03:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment