'V' is for Valentine and I am past the age or stage as to where we should be going tonight or if anyone will date me for tonite.
After all marriage does have it's purposes in this sense. haha
Tonite, we will be going to CTK for the monthly OGF session. To be fair to the priest, Fr Yim is really quite nice to us, he set up this class so that we can deepen our faith. Been quite sometime since I went.. Christmas lar, Mad hse lar, CNY lar.. just din have the time to go... or I am too tired to go.
Valentine's Day and we are back to CTK to listen to the priest talk abt Valentine.. I guess in a way it's good lar, at least we don't have to go out and fight for seats in restaurant and be hunted down or pestered by ppl selling roses and flowers and what other little lovey but useless things.
Not really a v romantic evening for such a highly commercialised romantic day.. but I guess, it's definately more meaningful ba.
Tuesday, February 14
'A' is for apple, 'B' is for boy, 'C' is for Couple and 'V' is for Valentine!!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
2:18:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment