Saturday, February 18

Congratulations!

Big Day of Nicholas and Jenny!! May the Good Lord bless them always and be the centre of their marriage!!

Weddings are a happy event. And even more so for the wedding couple. Looking at Jenny, I can remember those prep that we went thru ourselves.. haha.. Tears of joy and tears of gladness and of course all the arguements and sulking and compromises to each other in order to see thru the whole wedding.

Looking back, maybe there are some regrets that we din have a wedding dinner.. but that regret is not strong. I am still glad that we did not have a dinner. And I am doubly glad that we decide to hold our wedding in Church. The Mass being married and held in God's hse is so much more meaningful than having a dinner and then to shout "yam seng" all the way.

I enjoyed dinner.. but my pocket certainly did not. And the air con was like switch off.. So we feel hot most of the time. But Jenny is certainly photogenic.. her photos look wonderful! She's such a radiant bride!

No comments: