What is it with MEN tat they do not understand meaning and implications?!
Or is it just me who is too kan cheong and too easily irriated and too quick tempered and bad tempered?!!
Last nite (till NOW) had a tiff wih hubby. He is supposed to go to Godma's plc after work for sme meeting abt RCIA from his own grp. So he says he will be late coz the meeting is at 7.30 and he cannot rush over on time. Some more he still need to eat dinner, so told them will be late but will go over asap.
What irriated me was this, already told hubby to not go hm to change, but go directly to the coffee shop and hv dinner then go to Godma's plc.
He HAD to go home and change into shorts! -_-" Since he tell ppl that he will rush over asap then how can he hv the time to go back and change?! It doesn't look good on his part lor! Want to tell ppl rush means is really appear go there from work mar. Where got time to go n change?!
He told me, coz he took 851 and it passed by our hse 1st, so he went up to change then come down. Granted that it is on the way for him to go home, but then he will give the impression that he purposely go late for the meeting and also, he left me sitting at the coffeeshop for so long! Argg!! Now I am not very sure which 1 is more upsetting.. I think still the part that he went home to change.. the add on was that I had to sit there and wait for him for so long!
He know that I was upset, so he also din talk to me. Since he cannot understand what I am saying, I shall not say anything else. Told him, don't want to pick a fight so don't talk. We ignore each other through dinner.. after he finish eating, he just stand up and say he's gng off. I still ignored him lor. Too pissed for words.
I sleot early last nite, before he came home.. heck care. Then this morning, I was still so pissed, I burned my own bf!! Arggg!!! So no bf today!
Friday, February 17
ARGG!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
9:14:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment