Finally we know the reason Y Stanley came to meet us today.. We found it strange that we came all the way to our hse then say go to Tanjong Pagar to eat.. and then on the way drop his son at his MIL's plc..
We just thought he want to spend mre quality time with us.. ha! but he brought us to this co call CosLab.. which is a slimming, facial and MLM rolled into 1.. Or rather.. MLM in slimming and facial.
Fm the way I look at it, the biz plans looks rather ok. The ppl there are as usual, the young punks.. sme driving BMW's. Also some look rather ah bengs lar. Especially the 1 who talked to us, 小黑. Sounds like those gangsters too.. anyway.. he talks ok lar. Fm what I manage to gather, he's in his late 20 or early 30. Mre likely early 30 lar, since he already divorce and may be planning for another marriage.
Wat still puzzles me is that, througout the whole session, I din c any products or hear of any products except in general terms - Slimming & Facial. He and Stan and another guy (cannot remember his name) assures me that they hv products downstairs and that if I am interested, can go n look c or hear. (The building is 3 storeys high).
To be honest, I am a tad interested. But also not v happy at being dragged down there to listen. Especially when they keep pushing us to sign and asking us, what reservations we have etc etc..
Hubby later confided in me, he want to tell them, we go hm n pray about it! And I feel the same way!
Now.. preparing for the wedding dinner.. Don't want to waste my brain cells thinking abt this.
Saturday, February 18
Another MLM...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:42:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment