Wednesday, February 8

NFP

Had my NFP wif Shirley in CTK. Been sometime since I last went to see her. Coz was so busy with the mad hse and things, din have the time nor the mood to go and see her lor.

As usual, she says my cycle is not too good for the month of Nov.. coz though I had sensations but my temperature shows that I did not hv a good cycle i.e did not ovulate. And IF we are trying for a BB, chances are it will not happen. When I heard this, I am not so sure if I shd be happy or unhappy.. coz we are NOT trying for BB but the thing is... if my cycle carries on to be so erm... un-cooperative that means, we will have problems when we WANT to hv BB.

Then looking at my Dec and Jan cycle, she says it's a good cycle with all the necessary up and down in temperature and the right sensations.. haha.. so all is not lost yet.. Maybe in Nov, something not quite right with my body.

Today must be the shortest session I hv with her. By 8.30 pm, we are done. She pronouced me "Graduate" and that I won't have to come and see her so often. Telling me to call her as and when when I need help. Good!!

She also asked me if I am keen to be a NFP trainer.. to be honest, I not so keen lar, coz I feel that this is hard enough when I am the person gng thru it. And I don't feel confident that I am getting or doing it right. So how to teach ppl? She says will have training but I feel that I am chewing off too much. Maybe it is time for me to back step a little.

Surprisingly, 162 did not take that long to come.. and best part is, I had the same bus driver when I went to CTK and now on the return trip as well. Not a everyday occassion leh. haha

Hubby was already having dinner when I was on the bus, but he came down all the same and we took bread fm the bakery for tml's bf. Took our showers and then laze in front of the google box for the night.

Din do much.. so not tat tiring.. but still when the nite comes, my eyes will automatically want to close.. so tat's it for the nite.

No comments: