Woah.. today IS the day.. where I go n shop till i gonna drop again later..
Isetan having private sale the whole of today.. but sucks.. coz i cancelled my approved leave.. I can only go to the sale later, in the afternoon. Hope there are still some good items left for Godma and me when we rush dw from work later..
Last year, we had such a good time! We met early in the morning, lesiure bf then make our way dw to Isetan then after a rnd of shopping, met up wif bro for lunch at Tony Roma's and then continue shopping. Such a good time!
Since we only meeting up at abt 1 pm so we will each hv our separate lunches and then meet for shopping..
I hope i dont overspend.. hai.. but yet the tempation of shopping is so great.. hahaha
Thursday, March 9
It's a shopping day..
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
10:31:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment