Hello motto..
Yep, tat's the brand of my brand new hp.. it's the Motorola Razor V3i! Quard band and with a full lot of other accessories which I doupt I will use.. haha... but still it's a cool hp to hold and after all the trade in, end up I only pay $248. Not bad right? haha
Happy with my new hp and will take the chance to slowly explore how to use it.
I was so excited at getting a new hp that I woke up at 10 plus and then pester hubby to wake up and go to the shops to change it! Like the excited child I was, I just can't lie back on the bed and get back to sleep. So hubby finally wake up and brought me to the shops. =)
We went straight into the shops took our queue number and started to wait. Luckily did not have to wait long coz we were there quite early.
But when it came to my turn.... gosh... the next person behind me waited for a long time.. coz I changed 3 sets at one time! My 2 sisters and mine =) and I helped my dad do the registration of his pre paid sim card.
Finally when all is in plc, we rushed off for makan then rush back hm.. coz i had to reach CTK by 4 pm for a meeting.. and we had to go hm to for me to bring a pail for the scrunity - Woman at the Well.
Tiring day, zoom to parents's hm to pick up handsets, zoomed to singtel, zoomed for lunch, wolved it down then zoomed back hm, played with our new sets for a while, before I again zoomed to parents' hm to pass handsets to my sisters and pick up pail n then finally zoomed to CTK.. wah.. lotsa zooming arnd.. at times like this, I really wished we had a car.. then I don't hv to zoom arnd so much and also no need to bear with the super super hot afternoons!
After meeting, had mass then we hv prayers after mass.. wah.. kinda long day already so hubby and me snooze off during prayers.. hai.. then we went hm.. waited for a long long long time for our spring chicken then it's in front of the google box.. for the nt DVD, "Kingdom of Heaven".
Saturday, March 11
ta da!! a brand new..
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:23:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment