Went down to BC a few nights ago to choose my tea dress... n horrrors of horrors!!! I put on weight AGAIN!!!!! *boo hoo hoo*
hai... i simply cannot understand Y i'm still putting on weight.. i've been eating healthy, exercise on a regular basis... like once a wk... even if i don't slim down, I shd at least be maintaining my weight isn't it?! Hai...
But no.. n the worse is... all the additional weight at my waist.. hai...
I don't believe it and I requested to try on my WG bearing in mind tat it fitted me to a 'T' a few mths ago coz I took PS in it... but yes!!! I fat liao!!! ARGG!!!!!
With the increase bulk in the middle, none of the tea dress looks nice on me.. or rather.. i look terriable in all the tea dress... hai.. so ended up taking KUA... well.. at least i console myself lar... KUA mre traditional, my parents will be happy... n it can go wif all the obiang jewellery tat they insists on getting... hai...
Wednesday, September 7
=(
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
2:11:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment