Friday, September 30

tml IS the day...

Tml is my big day... getting married to hubby liao... I really should be resting at home n prepare for the wedding.. but somehow, I have no wish to do that..

I hv heard ppl say that the day before a couple gets married, they are not supposed to meet. Coz "not good" what does the "not good" means, no 1 can tell us, so as usual, we ignore whatever things that we do not understand nor care about lor.. hahahahahahahaha

I'm gonna go do my nails n then meet hubby later to collect our rings and also to go back to robinsons to c if we want to buy mre of the comfy bedsheets.

My appt wif the nails palor is at 3 pm. I reached on time n wow.. so crowded... all of them also attending a wedding tml.. while I am gonna be the bride tml. Seems like tml is really a good day afterall.. wat's so good, nobody knows. I think it's mre like a peace of mind that all the ppl want to choose a so call "good" date. It's just another day and date isn't it? Anyway, whatever it is, things hv been fixed, so just go ahead..

I spent 2 hours at the nails palor... so long.. but thank God, coz of the long long long stay, I was able to dry my nails pretty well. When I left, i can feel tat my nails are really quite dry and not tat scared to move my fingers much.

Met hubby n off we went, back to LH this time to collect rings. So happy =) Since they are able to provide us with engraving services, we decided to put on hubby's name and date of our wedding on my ring n my name + wedding date on hubby's ring. Took them less than 30 mins to do so. But of course, we did not wait there for them, we went back to robinsons to look for bed linen. We found something that we want but too bad the depth is not deep enough. Our mattress is 14" but the mattress cover max is only 12" too bad for hubby then. He say our current cover is too rough for his delicate skin... haik haik haik....

After collecting rings n not managing to buy bed linen, we made our way dw to BC to collect the flowers. I like my bouquet! Green, white n yellow... supposed to be orange leh.. not sure y it is yellow rose buds now.. hai... whatever lar, but i like the combination. Nice nice.. I also like the corsages that is hubby's. Matches my hand bouquet. =) For the parents, then it is Orchids.

After collecting and all, we went hm by bus.. hubby still hv to go n collect car later this evening fm Mike. I went to our lovenest 1s to keep 1 of the corsages in the fridge so that it can be kept fresher. And after tat go hm to finally rest.

Must remember to sleep early for today, it not tml wake mre Panda eye....

No comments: