Thursday, September 8

Distribution of cards

Finally, the time has come for us to distribute our wedding cards to our friends, colleagues n relatives...

With less than 3 weeks to the wedding, it's really time to do so.. So, last nite, hubby came to my hse and we rush work n project, writting in all the names and slotting into envelopes and sealing n writting of addresses... not to mention, we also called up a few of our friends to find out their addresses.. shesh..... boy, was I tired out after the whole thing! N just coz of this, I skipped my weekly kickboxing... no choice I guess, I was not feeling too well anyway.. so no harm done for missing kickboxing.

This moring, gosh.. i spent almost 2 hours distributing the cards to my colleagues!! Walk up and down, up and down, up and down trying to get as many ppl as I can. Oh well, must b, coz this wk is the school holidays, alot of the staff are on leave.. So i just leave it with another staff and get them to pass it on. No choice lar.. Now my office so far away, unlike last time where I can walk arnd n no 1 knows.

During lunch, older BIL came to office, coz he rented a car to help to distribute the cards to hubby's realatives tml, so he came n pick up the trolley to help us to shift hse this evening.. wow.. nice isn't it.. but he also quite cute... in the lift while we were coming down, he actually told me, don't saboh too much during the gatecrashing on our big day.. hahahahaha.. i told him, we'll c.. hahahahahaha

Finally, finished distributing to all the invited guests... i must say quite a lot of cards were distributed... now to wait for their RSVP. I have to say, my Dir is really 'hui juo ren' he called me in to see him and then he personally congratulated me and told me, he will be there.. wow... coming from a Dir, i must say i am really impress!

It's a few more mins to gng hm, but tonite, there's confirmation class and tat also means another rnd of distribution of cards. But this time to our church friends, RCIA Exodus 2005. =)

No comments: