Thursday, January 24

Addiction

Been in hiding for a long time, there's quite a lot of things I wanna blog about. I've even thought of topics that I wanna put in, things like... a step by step guide as to how I do my make up daily, pictures of the things I've bought, my boring life, my soon to start new semester and books.... but somehow, the feeling to write flew out of the window everytime I think I should write something.

So, today, Finally, I 'forced' myself to pen something, least all of you forget me and I'm getting bored with looking at my same entry everytime I log in!

Once upon a time, I was a blog addict. I can blog as much as a few times a day. Since don't know when, the passion and interest faded. Then slowly I only make an entry every few days... and as more time passes, I become even lazier and the entries came lesser and less frequent.

People who know me, will know that I'm an addict... to shopping and yes... I do not disappoint.

Once again, I bought more things. More and more things, I should say. This time, it's more Benefits Cosmetics. I sold my blusher to Irene's sister and in place, I got another as the shade was too light for me.

Then I bought the eyes make up removal because, what I'm using currently is more expensive, I figured, I can save some moolahs with the switch.

And horrors of horrors! I broke my 4th bottle of Clarins Blemish Treament few nights ago! Which, I've broken all previous bottles and has never yet managed to finished any single bottle! I'm so angry at myself, I decided to look elsewhere and ditch Clarins. So, I got the "Ka Pow" which is supposed to clear the zits. =(

So ya, I'm a shopping addict. Through and Through.

I've even created a table (modiefied's from Irene's) to capture all my spendings. I'm really trying my best to cut down on my expenses, but looking at my various reasons (excuses?) to keep buying, will I ever be able to reduce my expenses??

No comments: