Thursday, January 24

Masks

I know I buy alot alot of things. But there are some things that are absoulte necessary.

One of the absolute necessity is face masks. Recently, I noticed that there are more blackheads and tiny little things at my nose and ever since my facial salon said my package expired, I refused to go back. I've been trying to make appointments with Fancl, but it's really so tough.

Hence, instead of squeezing all those hateful things out myself and harm my skin in the process I'll use this.

SHISEIDO Vital Perfection Mineral Mud Blackhead Removal Mask

Description: Shiseido’s latest skin care technology development, the SHISEIDO Vital Perfection Mineral Mud Blackhead Removal Mask is highly effective at reducing and removing black heads. At the same time, it helps in tightening the skin and reducing enlarged pore size . It is easily absorbed into the skin and quickly removes black heads, resulting in clean, clear, and revitalized skin.

Instructions: After cleansing, gently spread and apply evenly over cleansed, dry face, avoiding the eyes, lips, and eye brows. After the mask has dried (approximately 30mins), peel off from the outer edges upwards towards the centre gently. Then apply your usual toner and moisturiser. This can be used on the whole face or on the nose area only if you like. 2 – 3 times a week is sufficient.

Volume: 12 ml. Made in Tokyo, Japan.

Just placed an order for 20 of such masks and can't wait to try it out. BTW, the silly Biore pore packs does NOT work on me. Anyway, this mask is cheaper! At only $1.20 a piece.

In addition to this, my eye masks have also ran low, so I placed an order for 20 pieces of Collagen Eyes Masks too.

Collagen Eye Mask

Description: Has 3-in-1 effects of reducing eye bags, dark eye circles and wrinkles!

Selling outside for $2 per pair.

Main Ingredients: 膠原蛋白、左旋C、透明質酸、甘草酸、水解粘多醣

Weight: 6g (1 pair)

After being out in the sun, your skin will lose some nutrients especially collagen. When you get tanned, you still can revert to being fair but once you lose collagen, this is irreversible. If you don’t replenish in time, your skin will quietly get damaged and age. Beauty professionals warned that the greatest enemy for our skin is not aging but the day-to-day harsh environmental elements.

Product has 100% natural collagen, Vitamin B5 and this helps in moisturising and promoting circulation. Causes the cell growth factor VA and VE to quickly be absorbed into the skin and reactivate the dormant cells. This helps to rejuvenate the eye area, stimulate the metabolism and improve how your eyes look.

Use twice a week. You can massage the remaining essence into the skin near your eye.


I got this at $1 a piece. Cheap right? Even if I were to get from retail shops, also cannot get at this kind of price.

So, yes, call me spendthrift, but all these are absolute necessary in my little bimboatic life!

All photos and text of products are credited to Eden Roses. Whom, I must say, sprees for good and cheap things! Do check her out if you are interested.

No comments: