There's something with Fridays that I must be working on my school work. I have no idea why my group mates and I will choose Friday to work real late into the night.
Today is another example. After the lesson at 10, we again went to McD in King Albert to do our group project. This time, we did not dilly dally and we started work on it almost immediately after getting some snacks and drinks. (Have to get some food / drinks so that we can stay inside, else sure kena chased out!)
And so we worked. And worked. And worked. We did not take any breaks. We were very very focused. We trudged thru the questions one by one and we finally finished. But, the answer is wrong. =( Damn disappointing. But in a way, we sort of expected it, as during the process itself, we were all sort of guessing what to put where. Like that how to get it right?!
Anyway, we worked at it till 2am... divided the rest of the work among the 4 of us. We agree that we will each submit our own portion by Wed. So that we can take the rest of time left to vet thru, edit and touch up before submitting on Saturday.
Again, I cabbed home. Where else to get transport at 2am besides cab? In my entire life, I've never taken cab as frequent as these 2 weeks. Once a week sia... Very expensive lei!
I'm dead tired. Eyes are sore, body is sore. Brain is almost dead. But still, must put in this before I call it a night.
Earlier today, Irene and I went to Hub for lunch and we drop by The Face Shop. To be honest, I have nothing to buy. But I saw their Oil Eye Make Up remover. My current Benefits does not work well. Hence I need to get something for the stubborn mascara. Given the kind of schedule I am currently running, I'm NOT interested in standing at the basin to wash it off slowly.
Hence, I got it. Must try then know if it's good right? Anyway, it's $17.90. Not that bad la. About the regular price I'm paying for others too. Anyway, I've just used it. It feels pretty good. I wet the cotton pad left it there for a while and wipe off. Voila! Came off! A few more wipes and all off!!! Good. Good. Will try it out a few more times when I use MORE layers of mascara. Today, I just happen to use 1 single layer. Irene saw me got it and she was intrigued by the color and then the distinct layer of oil and water. hahahahaha.... I would say, the colour is what attracted her more... coz I was attracted to it at first. This being in one of her preferred colours...
The actual bottle looks even prettier with the greens in 2 layers and the bottle in clear.
I was just keen to get this item. Then we continued to browse around and I saw another item that made me go "WOW"!
I saw this!
It's a Rasberry Roots SLEEPING Mask!
Taken off the Face Shop webby....
"Concept
This advanced lifting line formulated with Wild Himalayan Raspberry Roots instantly lifts tightens pores and re-contours the skin that lacks resilience.
Description
Nourishes hydrates and relaxes skin through the night - Convenient. Does not need to be washed off."
And on the instruction of the bottle, it says...
"Skin problems? Try sleeping on it with this overnight beauty mask and wake up with porcelain smooth skin. Uniquely formulated with wold Himalayan Raspberry roots and grain extracts to increase elasticity and tightens pores, while throughly hydrating and replenishing skin of lost nutrients. Supplemented with Tephroline, which promotes the natural secretion of pleasure-inducing beta endorphins in skin for an immediate and uncommon sensation of well-being, and Mallotus and Machilus bark extracts to stimulate the formation of collagen for more youth skin.
Directions: For use as a final step in your nightly moisturizing routine. Spread evenly over face avoiding the lips and areas around the eyes before going to bed. Rinse throughly with warm water the following morning."
It certainly sounded like a dream come true to all my beauty woes... All these time, I feel that my skin is not hydrated enough especially when I'm in air con the whole day. But I really do not have the luxury to mask daily, not even on alternate with lessons going on! I thought this little bottle of sleeping mask will be useful. Put it on, go to bed and let it do it's work! Immediately, I called Irene and she's interested too. Needless to say, we each got one bottle.
The friendly SA choose to come up this time to recommend more and said, lifetime membership with purchase of $100. PLUS, this membership comes with a smaller corner that can be given to anyone. So which means, 2 persons can get the membership card at the same time! Of course, me alone cannot get so much. So, Irene and me combined and we each left with a joint membership card + a little heart shaped mirror accessory in red / pink. I don't have to say which colour I choose right?
I think this joint membership idea of Face Shop is brillant! I mean, what harm to they have when they give another person the membership right? It's FREE marketing and promotion from their existing member!
Seeing that we just spent about $50 each and we each got a card, both of us are happy, it's really a smart move of them.
Kuddos to their marketing team! Well Done!!!
Ok, I'm calling it a night... and off to try my sleeping mask. Night!
Saturday, February 23
Another hardworking night
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
3:17:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment