Tuesday, February 19

Idiotic Manager!

I was down for 2 days last week and was given MC by my GP. Having the flu, sore throat and fever.

Just went to give the MC to my idiotic manager (mgr) to sign and he again went on with his.. "You really quite weak hor?"

Super PISSED off!

I swear, the next time I am sick, I WILL go to his damn office, make sure I spread him my virus!

STUPID, IDIOTIC Mgr. How on earth for someone at Managerial level to go and question his staff like that?!

And he have the cheek to say, "ever since your chicken pox, you very weak hor". My pox was in Oct 2005! Till now, still harping on it? And he bloody well think I want to have the pox is it?! I also don't want the pox lor!!!

I checked thru my medical records for the last 3 years, since he keep harping on my pox. Fine! I go and check.

2005; 11 days in total (Pox took 7 days!)
2006; 10 days in total
2007; 7 days on MC and 19 days on Hospitalization Leave, 26 days in total (Don't he dare to say anything about my hospitalization to me, if he does, I swear I'm going to go right up to Director and even HR if he does. Yes, it IS that serious.)
2008; 2 days and counting

Alot? Maybe. But it's not I want right? And I am given 30 days entitlement for MC and 60 days for Hospitalization PER year.

I did not even use up 50% annualy lor. What the F*** is he complaining?!

TMD!

No comments: