I've been trying to tace some expenses that were incurred last year for one of our joint mega event with other schools... This period of the year is the finacial closing, hence I really need to get it out and done before the financial year closes because all the other schools will be having the same period of closing.
I've given the necessary documents since 2 weeks ago. Granted that, that week was CNY, but still 2 weeks and the document is still not processed! Of course, my higher ups want it done quick and fast and obviously, they chased me. So of course, I chased them.
But I just got a nasty call from the higher up on the other side and she was soooo angry on the phone with me! As though it's my fault that this thing happened.
Come on, I gave the document more than 2 weeks ago, on 6 Feb! Till now, the amount is not ready and right. And I asked for the breakdown and summary, there is nothing wrong with that right?! I'm just doing my job and my part to make it right.
Hence, I kena for nothing. In fact, I kena for doing my job too well. I should have just any-oh-how and bill the other schools mann and save myself from all these things! =(
But, I must say, I have a very very nice and supportive nice mgr (another mgr, not that idiotic one) too. The moment he got my sms on this, he called me immediately. This was the reason why I do my job so well.
Ok, time to go home... =/ Feeling a little low now...having to kena for doing my job well. =(
Thursday, February 28
Kena for no good reason
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
6:01:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment