Saturday, February 16

me and myself 2

I'm being a very, very hardworking girl on my birthday this year, I must say.

First, I had lesson tonight (or rather last night) on the silly Accounting, which I did NOT skip lesson, though I'm very tempted to.

Second, I actually spent the night working on the online quiz together with a few of my classmates / coursemates in McD in King Albert Park. Because, (1) we are not sure if we will be locked in school. (2) My friends are hungry - no dinner earlier. (3) I'm desperate to do the quiz with help. Cause I know I will not be able to do it on my own.

But after spending 2 solid hours in McD with 3 of them, we also had a friend who helped us from home, I managed to get a B for my quiz. Not that bad ya? Quite pleased with it already. Considering that my results is one of the better grades among the rest of them too!

Third, I reached home at 1.30am. (Hubby was woken up by me, he came to say "Hello" and "Goodnight" before falling back to lala land. After I've taken my shower, obviously I can't go to bed yet since my hair is wet. So while waiting for my hair to dry, I decided to take out my earlier notes to do some revision and to transfer the scribblings I had into clean sheets of paper. On hindsight now, I think it's a totally bad idea!

By the time I am done, it was close to 3am. And then I realized, my brain is OVER stimulated! Despite having tired eyes and body. I don't feel tired! That quiz earlier had all of us putting our brain on overtime, over zealous mode. Then with the earlier revision, trying to recall just what on earth the silly tutor was saying, made my brain worked MORE and not less!

Looked at the Communication TMA instead, with no bright insights and ideas, I decided to just not do anything, surf net or something. The body is tired but the brain is still working...not to mention, getting more and more worried with the Communication TMA PLUS there's the Accounting Group Project coming up. Best of all, these 2 assignments are due 2 days apart!!

I guess blogging shd help somewhat... and decided that after the entry, I shall "force" myself to get to bed... Maybe, by just lying there, I can get to lala land too?

Ohh! Before I forget, the much awaited and anticipated F21 clothings came today afternoon too! I've also split all the clothes into bags, ready to be distributed to the respective owners either tml (that's when I wake up) or Monday, when I go back to office. I've tried my pieces. Nice wan lor! hahahahahahahaha....

Also, thank you all for the wonderful Birthday Wishes on my special day! =)

edited at 10.30 am....

Just. Can't. Get. To. Sleep.

The funny thing was Hubby could still "talked" somewhat clearly to me as I got to bed! And I woke up at 10am this morning.

No comments: