Friday, February 15

me and myself 1

That time of the year where I will insist that Age is all but a mere number.

Hence, I shall only have 1 candle on my birthday cake. I'm on leave, have taken the day off to enjoy and do nothing. =) The only sad part is that I still have lessons tonight. Hence, no nice romantic dinner (we don't place much emphasis on VDay, it's too commercialized now) with Hubby, but he has made plans to go out for dinner tml. So, that's fine.

I wonder if it will ever come to a day when my cake becomes this....A tiny cake that does not have enough space to house all the candles. whahahahaha

So before the day goes off, from myself to myself...

Happy Wonderful Birthday!
Stay pretty always and may I strike the Ang Pow Draw next week!

whahahahahaha.... A Birthday Girl can dream big right?! whahahahahahaha

No comments: