Just 1 statement.
I WANT em' all!!!
Confessions of a Shopaholic.
Shopaholic takes Manhattan.
Secret dreamworld of a Shopaholic.
Each retailing at $17.12 at bookstores.
Then I can safely say, I'll have the whole collection of "Shopaholic" series. The reason why I did not get these titles was because, I got the rest of the other 5 titles (Shopaholic & Sister, Shopaholic ties the knot, Shopaholic & Baby, The Undomestic Goddness and Can you keep a secret at 1-for-1. Meaning, 2 titles at $17.12! I would have bought these remaining ones but it was not available fore 1-for-1!! VERY sad!)
Latest release...
Remember me? Retailing at $34++
OH! Not forgetting this one.
Tales of Beedle the Bard, standard edition.
Yes!! Harry Potter. This book is mentioned in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Where Hermione was given this book, or rather willed this book by Dumbledore and she began to discover the story of the Hallows and the 3 of them learnt of Harry's true ancestry and defeated Voldemolt.
Beetle the Bard, collectors' item... freaking USD $100! =(
Hmm.. The local edition does not look like any of these but like this... blueish... $20.28. But whatever la... Kiddish or Collectors or Blue la.
I'm positive I want ALL these titles! Maybe not ALL all la, all the Sophie's books and just any 1 copy of the Beedle.
Thursday, October 2
Books Craze!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
2:42:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment