I realized for this semester, I did not blog much about my studies. Maybe it's the novelty of blogging is starting to wean off, maybe my life is such a bore and hence so predictable that I have nothing to update or maybe, my studies is such a mess that I'm too ashamed to blog.
Whatever the reason, I'm going to blog on my studies, at least I will try to..
Took 3 modules this sem, 2 Econs (Managerial and International) and a Communications module (which is a total fluke! and I simply hate the tutor)... Will be having 2 exams and 1 individual project at the end of this sem.
Got terrible grades on the Communications TMA, which I still think its the damn tutor's fault. And there goes my hope for an "A" for this module, not even sure if I can get a "B"! *angry*
Did reasonably well for the Managerial Econs quiz and group project, if I can continue to do so well for exams, B is not an issue.
Internation Econs. Ah. That IS the headache that I am facing right now.
How am I going to produce an Economics Report on "Wheather or not should ASEAN have a common currency"? DAMN. AND research materials are to date all the way from 1997!!!!!!!
I am soooo dead. D.E.A.D
Saturday, October 11
Studies
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
12:16:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment