My first step in getting organized is to get an organizer.
A weekly notebook ought to do the trick!
2009 Soft Weekly Notebook Pocket 12M
144 pages / 9x14cm / acid-free paper
Innovative layout displaying each week of the year across a double page spread. On the left: a week appointments at a glance; on the right: additional space for notes, doodles and anything else you fancy.
Actually, every year w/o fail, I'll get an organizer, but this year, a friend gave me one but I find it rather bulky and hence never really used it.
I'm anal about organizers....
1) Must be either a weekly spread over 2 page or a Monthly thing over 2 page
2) Most preferred size is 18 x 10 or so.
3) Portable
This meets 2 of my criteria.
Hence, I've just made an order for a pocket organizer from Moleskine Asia. er... I joined a spree to get the item. But it's in HKD. After conversion and postage, it's $21. I think quite reasonable since I'll be using it for an entire year.
Eagerly waiting for it... thru the snail mail. =)



No comments:
Post a Comment