Wednesday, October 22

Changing Skincare

I've had enough of the foam forming everyday! It's really a torture in the mornings when I'm so hard pressed for time!

Hence, I've finally made the painful decision to ditch Fancl and move on to something else. I've been trying to find something that's good and priced reasonably... But am not willing to try The Face Shop, Skin Food nor those from Body Shop... Somehow, I don't quite trust their products especially skin care. Cosmetics ok. But definitely not skincare which I rely on heavily. I'll rather pay more and to get better.

Cindy came back and reviewed that her range is good and she really swears by it. So. Ok. I'm changing.

Vitasence. My new skincare products.

I'm getting the basic skin care set, Cleansing Mousse, Revatalising Tonic (Tonner), Day and Night moisturizer. On top of that, I'm getting an extra bottle of the Total make up remover. Not that Fancl's not good. Just that Fancl's can't remove my Kate eyeliner and MM mascara completely and totally. I've got to use a separate eye make up remover before using Fancl. Troublesome lor!!! I was told that Vita's make up remover works the same way but all traces of make up are removed effortlessly! It's definitely worth my trial then.

Price wise, it may seem more pricy than Fancl now, since I'm going to spend close to $200 on it. But, it's bigger and when compared the size to the dollars of that of Fancl's, it works out to be pretty much the same.

Don't believe? Do a price and size comparision then! Based on the prices that Cindy can get for me at 25% off for Vita and based on 10% off if I were to get from Fancl... and of course I cannot get the exact same measurement.. but roughly it's like the table basing on similiar quantity.

I did the comparision as fair as I could and cost wise, Vita is proven to be much better with about $17 savings just on my basic items alone! And some items are in bigger sizes as compared to Fancl's!

Best of all, Vita even has delivery service lei! All I need to do is ask Cin to key in orders for me online and the items can be delievered the next working day!

The only thing is that coz I am changing everything, so it's about $200 as "start up costs."

But nevertheless, I'm changing and that's it! The table only serves to bring out the contrasts. But if you are a Fancl user, no offense. It's me in wanting a good and cheaper deal. =P

Edited to add...

The highly efficient Cindy has made orders for me and I'm just sitting at home trying to do my econs and waiting for the delivery at the same time.

Pretty excited about it coz the packaging are quite nice and simple. Just white with black text and the bottles are really quite clean and attractive. Rounded and smooth. hee..

Price wise, with 25% is definitely worth getting... slightly cheaper to Fancl too!
My loots this time... 6 items.

No comments: