Saturday, October 18

Strong Chloe's Virus??

I'm sick....been feeling like this ever since the crab dinner last Saturday (which I haven't had the chance to blog a full entry on it yet).

Started off with a lil' sore throat, then progressively worsen, which gave me a very dry cough that irritates my throat no end and a lil' runny nose.

What amazes me is that I think I caught it from BB Chloe and this little baby here must have caught some mighty potent virus (from where??!) to be able to pass it on to her mommy and me too!

WOW!

And I thought I'm pretty strong... a little baby sure showed me!

But then again, it could that I'm already beginning to be sick just that it became worse after contact with Chloe? Not sure.

But my conclusion is, if just like this and I'm feeling lousy, then it must be bad for BB Chloe and it will be much much worse for the mommy who has to take care of her!

Poor Chloe. Poor Mommy. Poor me.

No comments: