Good Day!
Total relief after handing in the silly Intl Econs. =)
No use worrying about grades now since I still have another 2 paper to sit for next Tuesday and next next Wednesday. Will only be praying can clear all the modules this sem.
And I made a rush decision to chop off my hair in the morning the moment I reached office. I really have had enough of the wayward curls and messy mob.
Made the appointment and during lunch hour, rushed down to AMK Hub. Within 45 mins, I'm out sporting a new and sassy bob!
Good!
Best of all, Jeff called to offer me a lift to SIM later. I got to reach early since I need to hand in the assignment and also have dinner and then class. So just as well.
I really feel oh-so-relief, relax and good after the online submission of this Intl Econs. Now to work hard for the Managerial Econs and the Communications.
JIA YOU!!!
Wednesday, October 29
Relief!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
4:06:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment