okie.. here goes nothing.. after the tip fm Princess L, i'll give it 1 mre try to post pic.
If all things work, shd c a pic of my cute hamy - Du Du!! But... Du Du is now wif God.
Most times, most things will be nice... but life is not a bed of roses all the time. So there will be times, when I get cranky, moody, flare up and just turn into a horrible monster. I cannot help it. I get affected by my family and close friends easily. I kick, I scream, I cry, I flare. But who doesn't?
okie.. here goes nothing.. after the tip fm Princess L, i'll give it 1 mre try to post pic.
If all things work, shd c a pic of my cute hamy - Du Du!! But... Du Du is now wif God.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
1:57:00 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment