Tuesday, June 21

oh.. tell me a story..

Finally seen the pictures that was taken during the PS last nite. I won't say they are superp.. coz the models (hubby & me are not models) so sme of the pics are really bleh...

we were given sme shots fm the package but end up, we still choose mre n mre n mre.. and end up we are paying mre than $3K for the photos!!!! OMG!! I really have no idea wat came over us last nite as we were choosing.

The photographer, Kit showed us 'series' by 'series' each picture says a thousand words but try looking at the whole list of photos n all the words got lost in mid sentence.. I really cannot visualise anything till the lao ban liang came n string the same 'series' of photos together.. ah... nw i understand what it means by a 'series' tell a story.

We are pretty happy with the 'stories' being told. Though at this moment in time, it is still quite jumble.. try imagining listening to a story that starts in the middle with sme highlights in between and then to the ending and back to the begining and somewhere in the middle again. V lost huh? Tat's what's happening to me nw. I'm not sure if hubby caught the stories... he was so quiet last nite. Must be appalled at the number of pics that we chosen... poor guy.. he must be thinking of the amt of $$ that we are paying to support this once in a lifetime story book...

there are really sme interesting effects to this 'story book', personally i like the 1 tat has alot of empty space bet hubby n me.. quite artistic i feel.. though hubby keeps quiet, I can c tat he likes tat 'series' too coz he suggests it into the 3-in-1 photo frame.. well too bad tat 'series' comes in 4 shots... so got to choose something tat comes in 3 shots.

I'm not exactally feeling v guilty (or should I? hm...) I feel that since we don't have dinner nor are we really spending alot for the wedding (most of the $ goes to the hse) i feel we can spurge? But $3K is alot to spend on an album isn't it.. hai~~

trying to physo myself to feel guilty.... but.. nah... not working.... i'm happy to spend tat amt!! OMG!

Sharon... u really WU KE JUI YAO!!!!

2 comments:

lynette said...

woah.. top up so much for your photographs! so how many photos you have now?

Saroette said...

yar.. top up a fair bit hor?! But I'm not feeling the least bit of guilt! Chiam.. Poor J.. hahaha but ok lar, we paying by installment, so not tat taxing too.

I think we hv abt 70 pics nw, ov a 20 pg album. I like C's album. Was feasting my eyes last nite. Hope mine turns out just as good if not better! hahahaha