Now that I learn hw to post photos / pics here, I cannot stop doing that and just can't stop blogging! Hahaha.. so fun.
The week end that just pass, was quite a relaxing one, (if you can call, walking around and around in IKEA relaxing)
Life resolves around hse renovation, money, more renovation, money,wedding, money, even more renovation, money and sme bit of parents. Gesh... so 'no life'! Frankly, I cannot wait for this period of hse renovation to come to a FULL STOP! Hm.. and judging from the way the renovation speed is going, I think soon will come to and end. Praise God.. then by that time my life resolves arnd wedding and money still... at least it's 1 down, 2 to go! *Yipee*
Was doing nothing much and happen to browse thru my hp pictures and realise that I had sme mre pictures to post! And here they are... Enjoyz...
Our bands sent and collected fm the shop. How long ago were we wearing this ring? Think we bought it in 1999 or was it in the yr 2000? Can't remember. After so many yrs of wearing and leaving it in the box since 2002, we of course sent it back for polishing before we wear it again - for ROM on 3 Dec 04.
A peep at our bands.. wow.. it has already been what.. 6 mths + since our ROM. Legally, we are married but in the eyes of God, not yet. N in my eyes of our parents, definately NOT YET. When was the last time, I actually took some time to admire our rings... *scratch head - can't remember*
Thank my lucky stars for friends fm church! We are saving a fair bit of decor for the church, thanks to C jie jie for donating us her unused 'real' flowers (another big thing to be thankful for, is that C jie jie is getting married 1st, 3mths before me, so i gained all experience fm her before i stress myself!)
S jie jie for doing the pews nicely
Sounds alot of things are being done or seen to already. Left with nitty gritty that's to be settled. Think not that bad lar hor? If I get any more stress.. will go n shed buckets. After all women are made of tears.. hahahahaha
opps.. before I forget *finding red string to tie knot to my pinkie*, got some calls to make...
firstly.. for the shops to deliever the sink and the cooker hob tomorrow
secondly.. my monthly dosage of beauty treatment next week
thirdly.. remind David that the PUB guy is coming tomorrow afternoon and to sign for the sink and hob and to GIVE US A KEY to our new hse... got things for him to mount to the walls but no key!! ARRGGG...
fourthly.... Fr Yim's homework!!!!! EEeeKKKss!!! Tml is THE lesson...
Better go do nw.. ah.. cannot.. gng to meeting hubby lunch nw. Later then, later. Hope to get all things done by TOday!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment