Oh no... what silly mistakes to make!!
Early this morning, as I came into office and log on to my hotmail acc, realise C sent me somthing, and in it she told me that I hv been spelling her name wrong all this while! What an embrassment! Should be 'L' before 'O' and not the other way round. She says she don't mind it, but.. if it's me I'm sure wont be too happy with this mistake.
Read thru E's blog and surprise that there's such rude replies in her blogger. I thought this is free expression of speech?! Sme ppl are just so rude! N i almost wanted to write rudely back as well and luckily, stopped myself in time, if not.. goodness, war ov this Blog? Can't imagine.
Hai~ feeling slightly let down. The inqurier that I am supposed to be praying for, KY, she dropped out of RCIA, means I need not be Saint Rita anymore. I was so happy last night, when hubby told me that he thinks my inquirer is fm his co, coz of her unique name.. n nw, she will come for class nt yr wif her hubby.. feeling let down.
Nvm, will continue to pray for her then.
Tuesday, June 7
oh no..
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
3:11:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment