Friday, December 9

all major blessings done!

Whew... had my hse blessed by Fr Yim last Sat.. yar yar.... LAST Sat and I'm only blogging it now... Abit late right. Yes, yes I know.. but for the whole week I was trying to get into the mood of blogging after so long.. so finally, after a long break, I manage to get my fingers on the move again. =)

We invited a few friends over + our Godparents, Brother Daniel, his family and even my PIL came. My PIL actually gave us a bit of a shock earlier prior to the hse blessing. FIL called up and asked us if it's ok if sme other relatives come with them. I agree, it was v swt of him to call and ask but it was still a shock to us coz we already have about 15 ppl in our hse. N with them it will be more than 20! wow...

Anyway, Father came on time, he was like here at about 7.30 pm or close to 8 pm lar... then most ppl were already here so just sit around and wait for my Godma and her family to come over from CTK lor.

PIL came ov at this moment and then FIL kept coming up to me to say take water for them, pour water for them... ok lar. I know I must do that lor.. Just that when he keeps doing it then abit irriated... n I also not v close to them... Don't even know to address them! Can call hubby mar.

FIL brought them to c c here c c there open here n also abit of open there.. i not v upset lar.. but find it rather amusing... think he want to appear tat he has ctrl over me in front of his relatives ba? Coz whenever he comes here, he won't do that, but that day they did.. hahahahahahaha

When Father started the prayers, I think they left the hse and stood outside. Not sure if it's cause too crowded or coz they not comfortable.. but we were too bz to entertain once the prayers start lor..

I was so afraid that there were not enough food for all.. but thank God, just nice.. heng ar.. we order pizza (as usual) then tapow BBQ wings coz like not enough and then i made some potatoe salad and almond jelly longan... my friends say nice.. so means not bad lor.. hahahahhaaha so happy..

Last Sat was the 3 Dec when we have our hse bless... and exactally a yr ago, hubby and me ROM on the same day... v fast. Time really fly by v fast. So fast, 1 year gone. I still remember that evening, when we went for our RCIA class... our dear friends arrange a surprise for us, to help us celebrate our ROM and it so happens that the lesson for that day was on the scarament of marriage.. wow... But a year has pass, good things happen and bad things happen too... the same grp of dear friends.. though we physically see each other the "good feelings" are sort of smeared by some hurts that I have unwittingly given them. Though we have told each other our thoughts, feelings and hurts, the friendship still seemed to be strained. I will do my best to salvage the friendship and my dear friends assured me that all things will start from fresh! =)

Hubby quite sweet.. he gave me a single stalk bouquet for our ROM anniversary (but, of course is me who say no flowers again and again lor.. hai...) but i also learned it.. better than nothing lor.. He drew me a card too.. like children's drawing.. hahahahahaha

Took some shots.. but having problems in the IR of my PC and hp.. when I have the chance will put up lar. =)

Today is already Fri.. v fast, another week gone, 1 mre week closer to Christmas and RCIA night again.. somehow, I no longer have the energy nor am I looking forward to RCIA as much as I used to anymore.. Maybe coz the cats till this moment in time are still v v individual.. sad sia..

Hubby will be missing RICA coz he has dinner with his counterparts fm US. Ever since he change jobs, he has been eating well leh. Tim Sum's, seafood, meals at the revolving restaurant and tonite in CHIJMES.. wow wow...

We more or less have settled into our marriage life but definately there are still some ups and downs and tiff are normal.. but I think it's normal =)

No comments: