Friday, December 23

Pre Christmas celebrations =)

Today is the last Friday before Christmas. Time flies by so fast and in just a matter of hours, we will be celebrating the "birth" of Christ. Yeah, "birth" coz it is not the actual birthday of Christ, but just a day that the church has placed aside to symobolise it. What a bumper when I firt knew it! All along, I was thinking, wah... Christmas, Birth of Chirst.. But then again guess that my 1 year of Catacheism class has clarifiy it.

Anway, yest in office (after I came back from accompanying my granny to the hospital) there was a Christmas lunch celebration. Kinda early for Christmas coz now I am back at my puter and working away. But no choice lar.. Good lunch! We had, ham, sandwich, char bee hoon, soup, garlic bread and also home baked cake. Sounds like a feast ya?? Well, it is!

Then after the yummylicous lunch, we had a gift exchange. Was fun.. In the end I got an elephant shaped CD pouch and also a box of chocoloates. Not sure if it is tasty though too full from the lunch to eat right away.

And tonite there will be another feasting, coz having dinner at YWCA, this time is the RCIA Christmas dinner. So many of my own class ppl are not gng.. Sian.. but nvm lar, since we paid up we go and enjoy ourselves. Anway it is for fellowship and to just have a good dinner together. =)

No comments: