Just came back from a good lunch at Silzzers (don't know how to spell) as a farewell lunch for Paul since he is joining a MOE school. Either I am suffering from indegestion or the stomach flu is here to pay a visit again.
Tummy is aching, not a lot but just uncomfortable. There is also a dull ache on the left side which at times seem to 'move' to the centre and back to the left.
Done some santarina work today as well. And I got presents too! hahahaaha Quite fun lor but a broke event. There will be another round tml when my current dept celebrates Christmas with a good lunch (again!) and then gift exchange. Peeping at the tree, think there are many many presents and the excitment kinda builds up coz I'm wondering which 1 will be mine tml at this time. =)
And sucks.. tml I hv to go to the hospital with my grandma and aunt for grandma's check up. It's abit out of the way lar.. and I got to take leave. So sian. But I guess not much of a choice also lor.
Here I am sitting, blogging and feeling sleepy. Later there is a mad hse meeting at 3 pm. No 1 will be there to sms me. Think I will sure fall asleep. Chiam liao lor.. How to stay awake?
Wednesday, December 21
tummy not comfy
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
2:33:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment