Gosh! Guess, I am quite what's that term? "IT idiotic"?? hahahaha.. shame on me man, I was an Engineering student and during the course of my studies did take some modules on puter and IT modules!! hai.. wat a waste of resource to go in and to grad from the course!
But! After trying and finding out and bugging Trina non stop, finally I am hidden from ppl!! And before i go on and on.... I must say that hidden as in not listed on the blogger links or watever u call it.. now Hoorray.... Guess it will stop unwanted readers.. n even hubby won't know what link I hv changed mine too..haha... n why was I so darn scared of ppl reading?? Well... to cut the whole story was coz during 1 high powered meeting, 1 colleague says to find out students who blog and give her the links so that she will go in n read and then "help" the bloggers to write and re-word their entries... hm... with senstitive info in my blog, u can be super sure that I am NOT keen in having her read it! But then again, it was not a huge problem lar.. problme was, I was already getting lazy and stopped blogging for a long long time!
Somehow, was just not in the mood.. anyway... that aside, I am picking it up agian.. slowly but surely I am blogging now!
Chiistmas is rnd the corner and my office has just put up the tree yesterday, it looks pretty cool now, with the red and gold things hanging off the branches, complete with lights. I'm glad they did not have the kind that plays a christmas carol everytime the lights are on! It will be too noisy for our otherwise silent office.
A glass tree is being displayed at my own hm.. we bought it ov the wk end and gosh! U wont believe the price of the tree! It only costs us $29.90SGD complete with the small glass ornaments that hang off the tree and 2 AA batteries. It's really pretty but me and my clusmy fingers broke 1 of it on the same night that we bought it! GOsh!!! Really felt like banging myself then! But hubby was v nice and swt, he just say nvm lor.. n he tease me saying.. the tree was not broken by our kids but by me.. hm... sometimes i really really wonder how he manages to c the funny side of the things.. if we were in reverse situations, hubby wld have been v v badly lashed out by me... hm.... I think I really got to keep my temper in check and learn fm hubby how on earth does he do it!
And ohhhh...... talking abt trees, there's a huge live tree in CTK! I've nv seen or touch a realy live tree and boy was I excited over it! Hahahahahaha.. the tree is so pretty!! N it smells fresh! Smells of pine! (obviously! anyway!)
Heard that it was a donated tree.. wow.... costs more than $800... and the tree when I saw it on Friday nite... wow wow... sparkling with golden balls, ribbons and lights... the ornaments are just nice, not too much but enough to make the tree really pretty. Took some pictures too but sucks the stopid puter can't read my IR.. *sigh* got to wait till I go back to the old office and play with the PC that Teck set up for me to use.. hai..
Thursday, December 8
Finally finally... I'm HIDDEN!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
12:00:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment