Shd I start pressing the panic button coz my grandma's jaw drop and is now in hospital??! I think it's not anything too serious coz her jaws literally drop v often... hai... this comes from being not having enough calcium??
N in the last few years, it happened many times. She's like in and out of the hospital coz of jaws... But I think it is not tat serious coz she will be discharge this afternoon...
I don't know if it is 'pre-arranged' that I am on afternoon leave or what but so happens that she is being dischared and that my auntie called saying that she wants to reach my youngest sis and there is no 1 there to help her coz she is not eng ed... so i volunteered to go with her. Is it the Holy Spirit calling her to call me or what?? My goodness... I don't helieve that she don't have my youngest sis hp no! It is not by concidience that she called me or that I am on half day... (BTW, I am on half day coz I was thinking of gng hm to clean up and then rest and then cook a simple dinner for my friends who are coming ov for dinner tonite)
Just yest, I was talking to a colleague abt how my grandma lost lots of weight and became v frail after falling ill a couple of years back and today the same person that I mentioned needs help.
God really has a strange way of working and moving things. I was wondering if I shd go n c grandma since I got bonus, is a good time to go n at least take a look at her.. n now.. no need to wonder and think anymore.
I really don't believe that this is a concidience that all these happened of all days today.. Though it sort of changed my plans that I had... I guess this is what God want me to spend my half day.... so I just follow lor... I'm sure that the call was placed to me for a reason and that by saying 'Yes' is the right thing to do and not just say '小妹去了学校' and hang up.
Wednesday, December 14
Grandma's jaw drop.. literally!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
10:04:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment