Don't know y, ever since the fun fair in CTK, I'm just feeling so lazy to blog.. once a few months ago, I would be eagerly waiting for my dear neighbour to turn on his/her labby or wait till I come to office to blog down every single thing.
Guess, it's the life that I am leading to make me become so miserable?? hahahaha.. Don't think hubby will be too happy to hear about it though. Life is really soooo predictable! Morning wake up, freshen up, bathe, prepare bf, make up, sit dw bf wif hubby then go off to work. Then work n work for a few hours a day then after tat go hme... either to PIL or my parents' hm or my own home.. Nothing changes.. hai...
Or it cld also be coz of the high energy level tat was used up during the wedding prep that I find my evenings so boring and useles??
Whatever is the reason, christmas is rnd the corner, better start getting sme festive cheers into my life!!!
Wednesday, December 7
too lazy to even Blog!!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
9:57:00 AM


2 comments:
ya ya remember to get me christmas present hahahah :P
u will come hm in time for Christmas meh?? hahahahahaha
CNY come my hse lar.. come wif 2 mandrain orange, we give u ang pow lor.. tis 1 sure u won't miss right?
Post a Comment