Today is the brand new day of MNG sale.. I want to go too!!! But sucks.. I'm being stuck at work starring at this screen and can only dream of shopping in MNG. I know that there will be throngs of crowd at MNG. But I still wanna go...
Pity, I cannot even go after work later coz we hv the Penitential Services in CTK so no chance to go shopping. Then tml there is RCIA again and there will be even more ppl in MNG so still cannot shop. *Sigh*
I want to shop, to buy things for christmas, to buy clothes and just to spend $ and enjoy myself but cannot coz no time to go and also no $ to spend.
It's so irriating to want to spend and cannot! Here sitting her and just lament about it! And no chance to go and do something about it!!! Argg!!!!!!
Shopping loses it's fun when u got to keep watching ur wallet and expenses and credit cards... sigh... At times like this, i really wish i hv a super rich man!!! How then can get a rich man?? I think in this lifetime no chance liao... coz... me *sigh* already married a not rich man.. and in the eyes of God... there is no backing out lor..
Depresed for not being able to shop
Double depressed for no $ to shop
Thursday, December 15
Shop shop shop.... Shop till i drop
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:48:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment