Wednesday, April 19

2 hands to clap...

These days, have been talking to Trina. And can sense that Kel made her so sad wif his ways.

I don't think that she is behaving unreasonably neither is she behaving in the 'princessy' manner. I think if I were in her shoes, I would be doing the same things and thinking the same thoughts.

I don't deny that sometimes she may be a bit pampered but on this I feel tat she is being perfectly woman about it, to feel insecure and to feel sad and to feel at a total loss of what to do.. But I totally totally salute her in being to refuse to answer his calls for 3 SOLID weeks! I myself cannot do that lar.. I lack the determination to do something like this.

But then again I think it may be made worse by the fact that he is in Aust and she is in SG. Long distance re-ships are definately harder to manage.

Only thing will be for her to really cool down and think things thru. And I still believe that they must have a good long talk before anything can be concrete.

Kel do strike me as someone who is not very senstitive and rather immature at times. But then again how often do I see him? I may be wrong. I dont see his other factors coz I dont know him well enough. Only Trina will be able to judge for herself.

No comments: