Why is it when I am only working 3 days this week and the time seems to simply slow down and not move at all?!
Sucks. I am so irriated today. Din manage to sleep well last nite coz some idiot indians were at the void decks of my opp block, talking and laughing away the whole nite and being a light sleeper, all these noise really gets to me and I din manage to sleep.
Kept being jostled awake and then still hear their voices. Was soooo tempted to call the NPP but then again I thought since they are downstairs working on their religious thing, I just bear with it but it was a terriable night! Hubby don't seem to be affected at all, he slept like a pig throughout.. hai..
And today, is a boring day, nothing much to do and I simply sit here and waste my time. So darn boring!!!
Tuesday, April 11
time pasts sooooo slowly
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:31:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment