Last nite... Hubby was watching "super band" and I snooze off while watching on the sofa.. I was suddenly awkaen by sme scratchy feeling on body and also jotled wide awake with hubby's shout of "WAH!" and he begin staring at the lights.
So naturallly I looked up and goodness!! There were swarms and swarms of light ants in our hse, at the 4 lights that we usually on!! Both of us jump up and sprang into actions. Off the lights, but still have alot.
Hubby took insectscide and wanted to spray them down but he decided not to coz the they will drop all over the plc. We lighted candles, those ants flew into it and then were literally burned to deadth. Finally, we took out the vaccumm cleaner and then we started sucking them all into it. But gosh!! No matter how hard we suck or spray them, more just kept coming in!! Sooooo irriated!!! ARGG!!!
We sprayed at the door, the windows and yet they can still come in.. It's like no end to killing it!! Don't know where they came from or how they appear. SERIOUSLY!!!
In the end, we were both dead tired, we off all the lights, sprayed once mre at the cracks that we suspect they come in from, turn on the air con and went off to bed.
This morning, when I go look at the door, there were still so many dead and must have attempted to crawl in and dying in the process..
Gosh!!! I wished I won't have to see them again and most impt, during the gathering this Sat, they don't come!!!
Monday, April 10
battle with the light ants
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
9:02:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment