Sunday, April 16

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter Everyone!! =)

The period of suffering and woe and abstinence is finally over and it is time to rejoice coz our dear Lord JC is risen again! Hooray!!!

Last night or rather, this morning coz we slept so late, we were soooo tired, we cld not get out of bed. By the time, we manage to crawl out of bed and open our sleepy eyes, it was already past noon! This is the 1st time that we slpet till sooo late! The last time we slept till after 11am was coz of our wedding.

Memories of what happened last nite slowly came back to mind. After the Easter Vigil, godma together with her 5 new god children came to our plc for a little post baptism celebration. Had Hokkien noodles, Chicken Mutabak, BBQ Chicken wings, bee hoon and the ever so famous Hilton Cheese Cake and after tasting it, gosh, it's not famous for nothing! They were here since maybe 11pm and stay all the while till arnd 2.40am. Laff and yak and chat.. they also looked thru our wedding photos and looked at our hse too la. I feel like I have been thru this so many many times. But there will always be ppl who have not come to our plc before lor.

I'm happy to have them come over, at least it is at our place, it's convenient. But the draw back is that we got to clear up the mess lor. haha.. They din really creat alot of mess also la but still got to do some light cleaning up. But both hubby and me were so dead beat, we just kept the food, threw the remains and rubbish (and thank God for INTERNAL rubbish chutes) and then we took our shower and went into dreamland.

And now back to the present... we both crawled out of bed and then slowly ramage the fridge for the remains of the this morning's cheese cake. Each of us had 2 slices and tat settled our brunch.

Since it is hubby's job to mop the floor, I nua in front of the google box.. feeling darn lazy and relaxed! =) When he is done, he wanted to watch "Triple X" quite a nice show wif a good looking guy with a o so hot bod! Enjoyed the show v v much.

Then managed to cajole hubby to go and buy dinner for us.. so i continued to laze some mre.. =)

Easter Sunday and we had a easter bunny too.. all the way from Austria. A gift from Eric (Godma's hubby) we each nibble part of it and left the biggest chunk in the fridge too.

Good and restful Sunday!!

And I don't even feel blue tat it's Monday tml.. coz I guess I am on PM leave... so tat really REALLY helps! haha..

Hmmm... maybe I shd start taking Mondays afternoon off for the rest of the year! Ha! Ha!

No comments: