Tuesday, April 18

Spend $, spend $, SpEnD! sPeNd!! SPENT!!!

Took half day leave yesterday in the afternoon and went to shop with Trina! Actually the full purpose of taking half day leave is to go to Taka and buy the Corelle utencils coz it is on promotion.

Before we started to go and buy anything, we took lunch 1st, it's not fun shopping on empty stomachs neither is it fun to shop with empty wallets. =P

10 piece at $199 with a free potable gas stove or 6 piece with 4 free bowls. I wanted to get the 6 piece (2 glass lids, 1 plastic lid and 3 carosoles) with the free bowls then I saw another promotion set, also 6 piece but at $75. This 6 piece comes with 2 glass lids, 2 plastic lids and 2 of the famous carosoles.

Because of the costs constraint and also owing simply that I do not need so many carosoles, I decided to the get the package that is just $75. And I also got a cook book from the tanyu pot section. =) I think I'm on my way to becoming a great chef! Ha!Ha!

Was going to walk arnd with the items.. then I think it is too clumbersome and too heavy, finally decided to ask Trina to open her car door and put the item in then we can go shopping easily!

Walked arnd Taka, actually nothing much to c or buy till we hit Wistma.. by chance we turned into Fashion Lab... and in it.. wah... both of us spent $108... there were additional 20% discount, tat's y I only spent $76.80 out of the $108... before discount it was supposed to be $96 leh! I bought 3 different colour racers, white, blue and red =) Material is good.. but still abit pricy la.. compared to my $10 racers that I get fm Baleeno, Girodano or Samuel&Kelvin.. but nvm la..

Then I went to Crystal Jade to get the soya sauce chicken. Not on promotion but the Ginsen Chicken was, so I bought tat. Equally nice when we had it for dinner later on. ha!

Then we decided we need a break, went to Mcdonald's for a drink and knowing gals, we yak for a good long time before we moved off again.

Last stop, went to MAC and I bought a new lip gloss for myself!

Then feeling happy and satisfied with my purchases, we decided to go home! =)

End to a wonderful shopping day!!

No comments: