Finally it's time for normal bed time! We finally finished the 大长今 DVD on Sunday nite. It's such a relief finishing the whole long long show. But yet, also kinda sad.. haha coz nothing to chase and look forward to anymore in the evenings, unless we want to watch it on TV again lor.
This week so far has been rather boring la.. as usual. *SIGH* Tried to do my appraisal and to submit my monthly report. Really quite bored, nothing much to do.. and I am getting paid for chatting on MSN and blogging. Ha!
Had management meeting with PHS's sch team yesterday and I went home late. Luckily was able to rush home and cook and eat my dinner (Pasta; the quick and easy meal when in rush) before our insurance agent, Amy comes with our policies.
Meeting started abit late but definately ended late! And I din even have time to go n return key nor tape. SO had to come in earlier today so that I can go n return in case any1 needs to use it.
The sec.. called me at just after 9am, demanding where is her tape. Told her with Chua then she hang up. I dont know if it is coz i've step on her toes before or she is like tat. But anyway, just leave it as it is lar. sigh..
Last nite, was the first time I boiled my new slow cooker. And to prepare for dinner tonite, I cut up all the necessary vegs left it in the fridge and this morning, woke up slightly earlier to throw all the necessary into the pot. I hope and pray that the pot will not explode and that the soup will not overflow.. Coz being me, I did not read the instructions (as usual) and instead of putting in veg 1st, I put in meat 1st then veg and also filling it wif quite a large amt of water..
Godma assures me that by the time I go hm later, the pot of soup will be done and only abit (if at all) will spill onto the table top and DEFINATELY won't explode. While hubby's stand is, explode nvm, coz our hm is covered under insurance. Hurmph!! Some kinda reasoning ya??
Tonite... I've already planned. Will have the soup which has been boiling away for the whole day.. taste better be good!! I'm gonna hv chicken wings and last of all, steam toufu in honey soya sauce in garlic and mushrooms!
I hope hubby enjoy his dinner tonite.. and I just cfm that my home is protected as of tat day we signed the insurance. Good!!
Tuesday, April 4
approaching mid week
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:03:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment