=(
I sent my V3i to the hospital yesterday. Because this is what I get when I off it and try to on it.
Not sure, if the V3i is in A&E or still queueing for treatment.
I hope Nurse Emma can heal it back to health soon... and according to Missy Emma, she said, should be able to resolve by downloading the software again...
So, for the time being, I am using an old Panasonic HP that belongs to my sis. I'm still not sure how to SMS with this ancient dainty looking creature.... the keys are all different!
So, be warned! I won't be answering SMS much these days. If you need to find me, call me. Else, sms Jer, he should pass me the message when I see him at night...
But, hello, if you are my admirer, secret or otherwise, be smart enough to NOT sms my hubby la! hahahahahahaha
I sent my V3i to the hospital yesterday. Because this is what I get when I off it and try to on it.
I hope Nurse Emma can heal it back to health soon... and according to Missy Emma, she said, should be able to resolve by downloading the software again...
So, for the time being, I am using an old Panasonic HP that belongs to my sis. I'm still not sure how to SMS with this ancient dainty looking creature.... the keys are all different!
So, be warned! I won't be answering SMS much these days. If you need to find me, call me. Else, sms Jer, he should pass me the message when I see him at night...
But, hello, if you are my admirer, secret or otherwise, be smart enough to NOT sms my hubby la! hahahahahahaha


No comments:
Post a Comment