Had a "under the sea lunch" earlier. =) Does it look familiar?

Yups! Fish & Co the the new AMK Hub.
Between the 3 of us, we had a main course each of either Peri Catch or New York Fish & Chips. Not to mention the soup of the day, Clam Chowder. And we shared a salad and Grilled Calarmi.
I've never been a fan of clam chowder...for whateve reasons unknown to myself, but I tried it today.
The Clam chowder is really really good! Thick with lots of goodness in it. Not the usual cambells thin soup. This has carrots, potatoes and you can really taste bits of clams in it! Yummy! Not to mention, served in a dainty cup.. abit small but hey! NICE!!!
A garden salad that came at $5 with any main course. Which we ordered one and share. Not bad. I like the dressing. =)
New York Fish and Chips with cheese. What can I say? NICE! And the serving is soo huge. Struggled just to put most of it into me.
My all time favourite, Calarmi. Noticed the handle? hahaha... sooo obvious, this Fish & Co. *Tsk*Tsk*
Too full to even try this Peri Catch! But from the looks of it, it's darn appetising!
Enjoyable lunch. Made payment by Citibank card, so in the end, we got a voucher for free starters the next time we go to any Fish & Co. Not bad.
The service is rather good too I must say. The staff are polite and nice. Will go back agian if I'm in the mood for fish.
Irene and I walked around abit and we each got something... shall keep you all in suspense till I manage to get my hands on my camera... =P
Thursday, April 19
Lunch under the Sea
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
3:50:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment