Hai.... somtimes, I just hate to read Tri's blog. =(
Reading her sadness, her helplessness, her misery, her endless arguments with that useless bf of hers and also her problems at work. I feel like slapping him. Feel like giving her a good shake (plus maybe a good slap!) to wake her up!
She knows that he is NOT the kind of man that will turn out to be a good husband for her, a good father to her children, a good companion and at the moment, not even a good BF! And yet, she is sticking on with him. Not course, she is deeply in love with him, just course, she is waiting for the right person to come along before she makes the final decision.
Tri. I really really wish and pray that you will take the matter into your hands. Either he change or u make a clean break. Don't drag!
So what if the "right" man comes along? What can you do, if he comes? You still have this bf to contend with. Might as well make a clean break and then carry on with the search of your happiness!
You have given him and yourself enough chances! Stop it. You cannot even be HONEST with him. Cannot hold a decent conversation without ending in arguements. How can you even be able to imagine life with him?!?! Not to mention, it's for the rest of your life?!
I know, it's not easy to make a clean break. After all the time and years that you both have spent together, of course it is NOT easy. But, it is better to make this heart wrenching decision rather than to drag on and is made worse when there are children.
I know it's easy for me to say... coz I'm not in your situation. But, my dear dear friend. Remember what prompt you to make the decision to ditch G? Where has that determined girl I used to know gone? Where is she hidding? It's time you let her out...
N as for the useless BF, (if you are reading) you know who on earth you are. I'm not sure what has happened between you both, true. But, as a man, (if you can call yourself a 'man' lor) Which man will make his gf to be so darn miserable? NO other man I know has done it.
I know the male species usually are not good listeners. But, if you can just keep your bloody mouth shut long enough to listen to Tri, you can hear what she really wants to tell you! And not just keep making her shed tears for you. U and your worthlessness is simply NOT worth her tears at all!
You are so darn egoistic. So bloody full of yourself! Tri definately deserves someone more worthy!
ARGH!!! I feel so pissed... knowing that no matter what I say, she is still feeling the same. Knowing that there is NOTHING I can do. Knowing that she is miserable coz of this idiot and miserable coz of work. argh!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, April 7
What can I do for you?
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
1:07:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment