Thursday, April 19

Time for Revealing...

Finally, got my hands on my beloved T100 and to show what Irene and I got from our lunch trip...

Ta dah!!!Some more heels.. heehee...I'm really falling in love with this AMK Hub... I'm sure pretty soon, I will be a member of more stores located there.

Anyway, the main point was, Irene and I like the blue wedges so much, we each got a pair. I love it! So nice! =) I got a pair of black pumps too, for going to work in. It's so low and comfy. Great for all those walking when my students decide to pay us a visit.

Talking about visits, I have like 2 or 3 planned out next month. Thank God, we manage to push 1 away though... for some Sec 5NA students from a religious group.... thank God, my boss and sup agrees that we should entertain those that come from the local Sec schools instead of some religious and privately own company!

Had the Astronomy Competition rehearsal earlier on... and I do do do pray and hope that all will go well, the rules of the quiz seem so complicated! Hope, I don't screw up the whole event especially when so many big shots will be there!

Rehearsal was supposed to start at 5.30pm, but when I reached there, NO ONE was ready for it. Hai... so I had to wait around and just sit on my ass. It din start till close to 6.15pm!!! Argh!!! By the time, they were happy with what I've said or done, it's already 8.40pm... hai... And finally at 15 mins to 9, I made my way home....

So so soooooo tired!!! And still have to read thru the scripts and all again before I sleep later! Cannot be helped since the event is tomorrow! =/

No comments: