Recently hooked to online shopping (Coz no time and no kaki to go with me, what to do? Shop online lor!) ...
and I saw something called EPI Stick all the way from Japan! Which is like sold at $19 in shops!!! But, this one that I saw is being sold at only $2.20, shipped. CHEAP right!!! Also, the reviews were so good...
remove tiny, thin facial hair, leaving the face, fairer, less cloged pores and of course smoother. With all these advantages, OF COURSE I have to get one and try!
Shared the info with Irene and she's keen to try too! So, without waiting any longer, I immediately went ahead and ordered ourselves a stick each.
Actually since, it comes from Japan, all the shipment and all, took a long long time. But I finally got my hands on it!
Immediately went to try it!
Initally, quite an "ouchy" feeling when those hairs get pulled out. But after a while, it feels rather shiok lei. hahaha.. Too early to tell if my face got like this right?
and I saw something called EPI Stick all the way from Japan! Which is like sold at $19 in shops!!! But, this one that I saw is being sold at only $2.20, shipped. CHEAP right!!! Also, the reviews were so good...
remove tiny, thin facial hair, leaving the face, fairer, less cloged pores and of course smoother. With all these advantages, OF COURSE I have to get one and try!Shared the info with Irene and she's keen to try too! So, without waiting any longer, I immediately went ahead and ordered ourselves a stick each.
Immediately went to try it!
Initally, quite an "ouchy" feeling when those hairs get pulled out. But after a while, it feels rather shiok lei. hahaha.. Too early to tell if my face got like this right?

No comments:
Post a Comment