Friday, April 6

I tell you... the bug has really really....

Being Easter, we made our rounds to church for the 3pm Service. THE holy hour where the Lord gave up his life for us so needless to say is jam packed.

After that, Erkia, Hubby and me went to AMK S11 to have an early dinner since today is supposed to be a day of fasting and abstience for us. We were all famished after the long service. To my surprise, even met Cheryl there! So surprise. She was there with her friend, so we din talk much also.

Anyway! That's NOT the main point. The main point is this!!!
and this!!!NICE right?!!!!

Saw these 2 items at the HUB. Went for a walk there after the meal and I was thinking of getting an extra battery to replace the almost dying battery of my existing V3i, but the sales person told me, should not be the battery's fault. More like the software problem and I should be sending my V3i to the customer service store... heh.... If I have to, I won't go to the customer service lor, I'll pass to Emma or Karen lor. Easier for me. hahah.. see how. See if I can "dong" till Dec or I cannot take it anymore, I'll change a new hp...

Then just as I was about to leave, hubby saw this phone. The Motorola Rokr E6. It's a PDA phone, matching my needs too. Best of all, the price is very very reasonable! At only $328 for a 2-year contract! So much better than the Sony W880i or the Asus P535. Match my needs and NOT burn a hole in my pocket! Best of all, the reviews of this PDA phone is soooo good, till it's almost a perfect score! hahahaha...

OK, Decided. I shall go for this phone instead! Next, a PINK mouse!!! PRETTY right?! VERY!!! I feel. There were lots of mouse to choose from. But somehow, the moment I saw this, the rest just don't attract me anymore. It's a tiny mouse and hor, it looks like an optical wireless mouse right? Actually, it's not, it's a normal, wired, optical mouse.. just that the wire can be coiled round the mouse and it's hidden! Nice and compact! =)

Yay!!! Bye to you, ugly red old thing. hahaha... Wanted to change mouse coz the roller is not working. Hence, was on the look out for one and I almost got an ugly looking one from NTUC.

But hubby was telling me, at the price of $40, can get something much better lor. I kind of agree too, so din buy. Thank God, no buy from NTUC! Else, I won't be able to buy this pink mouse. I can't be buying 2 mouse in the same day right?!

So, it does pay to listen to Jerome once in a while.. hahahahaha

"Old" meets "NEW". COOL! hahaha... happy manz! =D

No comments: