After a whole week of using some old HP of my sister, finally my beloved V3i is back into my arms.. erm... fingers, more like.
First thing?! Check and make sure that it starts up without that silly error.
Next, load in all my contacts from SIM card into the phone memory.
Thirdly, begin SMS-ing away!
=) (=
What can I say? It's good to have your own HP back!!!
Grateful to Sis for loaning me her old hp while I was in dire needs. But, nothing beats having your own hp lar.
But hor... now that the silly error is gone. I think there is another issue.... not sure if it's my eye.. but somehow, the screen seems to be flickering to me!
I should go and seek a second opinion to check on the screen, else it's time to visit my optometrits to check my eyes.
And oh yes... what's the cause of the error?
According to the doctor, it's acutally a VERY rare software error. Doctor is also not sure what is the cause of it. =S
Medication: Reload software. BUT! The catch is, the SG version of the software has expired and hence my V3i is now loaded with the Malaysian version. Erm... All things work well except when I use GPRS. =/ Which may result in software error again....
So, once it's sick, it will always be sick lor.... hai.. what to do? Just don't use GPRS lor.. which in the first place, I don't lar. So should be fine.
As long as it's not the screen giving me problems, I will use this till Dec this year. =)
Monday, April 16
What is mine is back.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
3:09:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment