Finally, another post after almost missing for a month!
Finally, I've completed and submitted the Finance individual assignment. (All thanks to Hubby for helping me along with the report, the recording, making of the movie and even submission!)
Finally, I've also done some shopping! Though I did not buy lots, the Friday afternoon with Cindy was really enjoyable. It was such a good break away from office, away from assignment and away from the endless endless list of things to be done! We had a simple but expensive lunch and we just chat and walk and it was so relaxing!
I got a big glass of mud for my face. Borghese Active Mud. Around $84 after 20% discount. Worth every single penny if it's good.
I also finally finally changed my bloody Nokia today (Sunday)! Which happened to be 3-8 Women's Day! Let this be my own present to myself to celebrate my own femininity.
From this
to this!
Samsung Omnia, 8GB!
But now, I think I bought myself too good a phone lei! I realized, I really have user problems... I find it so hard to use! Of course, Hubby kept laughing at me! My goodness... and alot of the functions that are in the phone really really looks beyond my capabilities!
Hubby was supposed to meet up with his friend to do his project. So happened that my sis called me to ask me if I have any plans. And since Hubby is busy, I went ahead to meet my sis. Then hubby called and said, they are only meeting up in the evening, not afternoon. Heh! But he said afternoon yesterday. Anyway, I had lunch with hubby and then I meet up with my sis for some shopping.
Actually, there was nothing in particular that I wanted to get. I was out with Cindy and did not get anything, so I do not expect to get anything with my sis.
But boy, was I wrong! Not only did I managed to get things, I managed to score for myself quite a few things too!
I finally bought more shopping today (not inclusive of the Omnia)! I bought a green teapot. Perfect for making a cuppa of tea.
What good is a teapot without fine tea right?! So I got myself some atas tea from Isetan. I wanted to get flower tea of some sort (I saw it in Raffles City before but can't find any at Isetan nor Tangs), so I got this. Sweet Sakura Tea. I think the tea is really the sakura flower! Can't be sure till I try my frist sachet.
The packaging is so pretty too!
Life after submitting a piece of assignment is damn good! There's mood to shop and relax and finally, can buy some things! Else, even when shop also feel so damn stress and cannot get anything at all. So depressing!
Another happy thing, I'm going to have dinner and meet up with my darling Goddaughter this coming Friday! Then the other happy thing is also, 3 other ladies and I are also meeting up for dinner. This dinner is a little further away, but hey! I still have a life besides studying and working, so I'm happy!
Happy Women's Day, my dear sisters and girl friends!!! We ALL deserve it!!!
Sunday, March 8
Finally!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:43:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment